Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Eight is Great - the favors



Graham's fabulous party continues with the favors... Everyone received their favor bags when they arrived because I wanted them to enjoy the fun at the party. They contained mini custom buttons, finger lights, flashing flower rings, glow bracelets and little lip balms. Funny story: Graham was so excited the morning of the party that he activated all 150 glow bracelets at 6:00am. I didn’t think they would make through the party, so I sent my husband to run out and buy more. Well, they had much longer staying power than I anticipated, so we A LOT glow sticks! Oh well – no one was complaining! I also made confetti poppers inspired by Sharon of Cupcakes & Cutlery. They were so much fun and yes, I will be vacuuming confetti for the rest of my life! It has become a tradition to create a CD of Graham’s favorite music as a parting gift at his parties, so everyone went home as that as well.

I'll wrap it up tomorrow with fun pics from the party!

Credits:
Concept, styling and baked goods: Cakewalk Baking
Photography: Sherry Heck Photography
Invitations, CD labels, custom buttons, heart stickers: Merry Happy by Cake.
Sugar cookies: Bird Treats



25 comments:

  1. I like your post very much i had nice time while reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post very much i had nice time while reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFULL CELEBRATION PARTY...THANKS FOR SHARING THIS POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shariq & Co., building contractors in Chennai,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is your home requiring another makeover? Look no further! Our lord house renovation contractors in Chennai are here to change your dreams into this present reality.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...